Artist Info Pack
Kaohsiung Exhibition Center
No. 39, Chenggong 2nd Road, Qianzhen District,
Kaohsiung City, 806. Taiwan
Registration opening times
Thursday 17:00 ~ 20:00
Friday 11:00 ~ 12:00
Public opening times
Friday 12:00 ~ 21:00
Saturday 12:00 ~ 21:00
Sunday 12:00 ~ 20:00
Artist or assistants can enter the building an hour before public opening times
Please do not make appointments starting before or finishing after the above times, as you will be stopped from tattooing.
All tattooing must stop at 20:30 on Friday and Saturday as we will be shutting down the artist area at 21:00 for cleaning and security reasons, access will not be permitted after this time and no later than 20:00 on Sunday as breakdown of the artist area will start then. There are no exceptions to this timetable.
Do not book appointments that will start before or run on after the times stated above.
Single booth 200x250cm
VENUE & BOOTH RULES
Wristband must be worn on the wrist at all times. If you require an extra assistant 3 day pass you may purchase it at the time of registration at the rate $1200twd. Anyone without the required identification will be asked to leave the premises. You will also be issued a tattoo supply bag (ink caps, clip cord sleeves, gloves, razors, plastic wrap, fluid absorb powder, petroleum jelly, lap cloth, tongue depressors, hand sterilizer) (information pack, consent form and competition info)
We would like to remind you that these booths are fixed and should not be altered in anyway, shape or form by yourselves. If you have a problem with your booth then you must inform an appropriate member of our staff.
1. For any contaminated waste fluids. We will be using Fluid Absorb Powder. These are water soluble, add a cap per cup containing the contaminated water, wait for the dirty water to become a gel, then the cup and it's contents can be put into the WASTE BAGS.
2. ALL SHARPS to be placed in the YELLOW HAZARDOUS WASTE SHARPS BINS provided. PLEASE make sure that the needles are cut or bent to fit inside. ANYONE FOUND LEAVING SHARPS LYING AROUND or STICKING OUT OF SHARPS BINS WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE EXPO.
We take needle stick injuries very seriously and will not stand for anyone comprising the safety of any person and especially our Clinical Waste Staff. DO NOT PUT SHARPS IN ANY OF THE BAGS PROVIDED!
3. Food and drink should not be consumed in the booth. We will not tolerate any food being left in the booth at the end of the day. Please dispose of all you rubbish correctly before you leave the booth each evening.
4. DO NOT use PINS, NAILS, GLUE, or anything that will damage the booth, on the booth walls.
5.Each client MUST complete the CONSENT FORMS provided BEFORE you start the Tattoo Procedure. It is the ARTIST responsibility to check that it is filled in and signed by each client. If you require more CONSENT FORMS please ask a member of staff.
6. Please take any valuables with you if leaving the Booth unattended. We will not be held responsible for the theft of any equipment left at the booth. We will have security in the building overnight once the area has been shut down. At the end of the day and the expo we expect you to leave the Booth tidy and that all hazardous waste and rubbish has been disposed of correctly.
7. Any advertising material should only be used in your allocated booth. Any other advertising material found outside these areas may be removed without warning with the discretion of the expo management.
8. As we have a list of all artists and their booth allocation we will be speaking to anyone who does not follow the rules set out above. If the rules are continually broken this could result in you being asked to leave the expo and your name and/or studio being blacklisted at future events. Please have the upmost consideration for the Clinical Waste Team that work hard at the expo to make sure our high standard cleanliness is met with.
We expect to find the booths in the same condition at the end of the convention as you found them on arrival. PLEASE have consideration for the expo breakdown team who clear up at the end of the expo.
The procedure for tattooing at the expo is the same as you would find in any world-class studio. We expect a high working standard to match the quality of Artists, that are attending and tattooing that will be carried out at the convention. Please ensure you follow the rules set out below to produce a tattoo.
1. Each and every client receiving a tattoo MUST complete a CONSENT FORM that we have provided. If you also want them to fill a copy in for your records then please do so. It is the artist responsibility to make sure the form is correctly filled in and signed and dated by each CLIENT. It is also the artist responsibility to make sure that the CLIENT is eligible to be tattooed. This means you MUST NOT tattoo anyone UNDER 18 YEARS OLD. It is the artist responsibility to check if the person is over 18 and we strongly recommend that official photographic ID, passport or driving license is seen before starting the tattoo.
2. You will not tattoo anyone deemed under the influence of DRUGS OR ALCOHOL. Nor will you tattoo any woman who knows she is PREGNANT or BREAST FEEDING at the time the tattoo is carried out.
3. Before starting each tattoo you will lay out new equipment, which if needed, has been sterilized correctly, for each client and will do so in front of them. This includes Ink Caps, Needles, Tips, Grips, and Tubes etc.
4. The equipment will be laid out on a fresh piece of paper towel that has been taped to the table. All needles and sterilized equipment will be opened in front of each client before starting the tattoo.
5. We do not provide any sterilizing services in our expo. All used equipment should be will be placed in the clear plastic tubs with the lids closed, after each tattoo is finished.
6. Gloves must be worn by the artists whilst tattooing. These must be changed every time the artist needs to stop tattooing, to handle any item, which could cause cross contamination. The contaminated gloves must be placed in the waste and then the hands must be washed and dried thoroughly before putting on new gloves when you are ready to restart tattooing.
We will be collect all the waste at the end of the day, please leave you waste bag tighten by the table before you leave your booth at the end of the day.
STORES AND SUPPLIES
This is located at our info desk. There will be a member of staff there at all times who will be able to help with any extra equipment we can supply.
We will supply the following consumables to the artist, which can be collected from stores if needed: paper towels, bottled water, disposable cups, black bin bags, yellow sharps containers, ink caps, clip cord sleeves, gloves, razors, plastic wrap, fluid absorb powder, petroleum jelly, lap cloth, tongue depressors, hand sterilizer
STENCIL AND PHOTOCOPY
We will provide a free service of stencil and photocopy, this station will be located by the stage.
There is free Wi-Fi though out the expo area. Wi-Fi name: KECC No password required.
NO POSTERS OR SIGNAGE IS PERMITTED ANYWHERE OTHER THAN IN THE BOOTH YOU HAVE PAID FOR AND BEEN ALLOCATED. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THE RULES AND ANYONE FOUND TO BE ADVERTISING ANYWHERE, OTHER THAN THEIR BOOTH, WILL BE ASKED TO REMOVE THE ITEMS AND MAY EVEN FORFEIT THERE INCLUSION IN THE EXPO. If you have any poster you wish to show in the expo, please sent us a digital file as we have provide TV screen though out the venue for your posters to be displayed on.
AGREEMENT FOR CONSENT TO USE PHOTOGRAPHY OR MEDIA TAKEN AT I LOVE TATTOO EXPO 2019
When you enter a TAIWAN I LOVE TATTOO EXPO 2019. You enter an area where photography, audio, and video recording may occur. By entering the event premises, you consent to interview(s), photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose by the expo and its affiliates and representatives. Images, photos and/or videos may be used to promote similar events in the future, highlight the event and exhibit the capabilities of the expo. You release the expo, its organizers and employees, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication and use of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and/or or sound recordings.
By entering the event premises, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any use, exhibition, streaming, web casting, televising, or other publication of these materials, regardless of the purpose or sponsoring of such use, exhibiting, broadcasting, web casting, or other publication irrespective of whether a fee for admission or sponsorship is charged. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken by the expo or the person or entity designated to do so by the expo.
You have been fully informed of your consent, waiver of liability, and release before entering the event.
Kaohsiung international airport. From airport to city centre within 20mins drive.
Taoyuan international airport is around 2 hours by high-speed train to Kaohsiung.
Traveling within Kaohsiung city, you can pick up a taxi fairly easy, each fair will not cost more than TW$200 (€5) within the city.
There is also UBER service in Kaohsiung city.
During November period the highest temperature of 27’C and the lowest of 17’C. Would be best if you bring a light jacket in the evening.
If you wish to find out more information visiting in Taiwan, please visit on the site below